What do I need to bring in for my office visit appointment?
- Insurance cards
- Referral- If your insurance company requires a referral, you will need to obtain this from your primary care physician
- Current list of medications you taking
- Any recent blood work and/or radiology testing
How do I refill my medication?
When you call our office either ask or press the telephone prompts for the prescriptions department. You may speak to a live person or leave a message. Be ready to give your full name, date of birth, your phone #, medication needed and your pharmacy name and number. Please take note; all refills need to be evaluated by your doctor or a nurse practitioner for approval. If you have not seen your doctor in over a year, an office visit will be required prior to refilling your medication.
When can I obtain results on ordered tests and/or procedures?
Call our office to obtain your results, whether you are inquiring about blood work, radiology testing, procedures and/or biopsies. Please realize results may take up to two weeks for a final report.
What do I need to know about having a procedure?
Our office staff will give you detailed instructions at the time of you booking your procedure, however, here are some bullet points.
- Procedures are done either at our freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center; Advanced Endoscopy Surgical Center, Monmouth Medical Center or Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Timeframe needed on the day of your procedure is approximately 2 hours from start to finish
- You will need to have a responsible adult to accompany you home. You will not be able to drive, walk or take a taxi on your own.
- The responsible adult that accompanies you does not have to stay, you may be dropped off and they can return later within 2 hrs or someone can call them to pick you up if less time
- After your procedure, your doctor will speak to you regarding what to expect after your procedure, when to resume medications, and discuss any results (however, if a biopsy is done, this will take a few days for results)