A DIVISION OF ALLIED DIGESTIVE HEALTH, LLC.
1912 Route 35 South, Suite 201
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Monmouth Gastroenterology now offers Telemedicine virtual appointments during the Coronavirus crisis. We encourage our patients to utilize this service, we want to continue treating patients in the safest manner possible. We are available Monday to Friday 8:30-4:00 to answer your calls and to schedule your appointments.
Once your appointment is scheduled with our staff and you have a date and time, please click onto the link below to start your virtual appointment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Please stay staff.
Regards from the Physician’s and staff at Monmouth Gastroenterology
Please read this message carefully for detailed instructions on your upcoming Telemedicine Virtual appointment.
For your appointment, you will need to have access to an electronic device with video and audio capability:
- For PC / COMPUTER: Can use Safari, Chrome, or Firefox
- For any iOS (i.e. iPhone, iPad or any MAC device): MUST use Safari browser
- For any android: MUST use Chrome browser
- Fifteen minutes prior to your appointment time, please visit adh.doxy.me and check in to your doctor’s virtual waiting room. IF THE DOCTOR IS RUNNING MORE THAN 30 MINUTES LATE you will be notified by the office.
- Once you click on the website adh.doxy.me, it will bring you to a page where you will see “Enter your clinician’s room name”. Using the drop down arrow find your Physician’s name and click “Enter Room”. This will enter you into your Physician’s “Virtual Waiting Room”. You may also use the link sent to you via email and/or text message, which when clicked on will take you directly to the “Virtual Waiting Room”.
- You will then be prompted to enter your name to “Check In” to let your Physician know you are in the waiting room.
- Once you click “Check In”, you will be prompted for your camera to be enabled for the appointment. Please click “Enable Camera”. Please note that when using a phone or any MAC device, you will be promoted to “Allow” access to the microphone and camera on your device. Click “Allow”. You will then be in the waiting room where will be able to see if you Physician is online or offline.
- Once your Physician accepts the appointment, your virtual visit will begin.