Dr. Shefali Shah joined our Monmouth Gastroenterology practice in 2021. She completed her medical training at Drexel University College of Medicine. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Dr. Shah’s main interest and specialties of interest are Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Esophageal Disorders, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Celiac Disease, Colorectal Cancer Screening, Nutrition and Chronic Liver disease.
Dr. Shah is affiliated with Advanced Endoscopy and surgical Center in Eatontown, RWJ Barnabas Health Monmouth Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
Fun facts about Dr. Shah; she loves to spend time with her family, traveling the world and hiking to new destinations.
- Bachelor’s Degree – New York University
- Medical Degree – Drexel University College of Medicine
- Internship – Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital
- Residency – Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fellowship – Einstein Medical Center of Philadelphia
- Board Certification – Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Specialties Main Areas of Interest
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Hospital Affiliations
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Health Monmouth Medical Center